INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DIRECTORATE
International cooperation has dramatically increased during the last decades due to the rapid developments in scientific communication. The Universities produce knowledge; that knowledge isinherently universal and thus transcends country boundaries, and that therefore the very task of the institution makes it
Medical International Council
The Head of Medical Policy Council has formed the Medical International Council which believes that International cooperation is one of the most important tasks of the University since the nature of knowledge and science is without
International Council of IAU Medical Sciences is responsible to facilitate the University international interactions by considering the following
Medical International Council plans to provide necessary elements to develop the results of the current agreements with well-known research institutes and medical centers.
• Establishing international collaborations
• Exchange students and faculty members
• Developing joint research projects
• Providing the opportunities for international researchers to visit and learn about the activities of IAU Medical
• Signing agreements with the universities and academic centers in the field of medical sciences throughout the
• Holding international congress, seminars, workshops, and etc.
Currently Dr Hamid Jamalledini is in charge of International Relations Directorate.